Home » General Election

A personal appeal from Derek Keating

8 February 2011 6 Comments

With the General Election in the near future, I thought I’d share a video with you. The video is a little about me, growing up in Ballyfermot, my work interest in the local community, sport, my family and more. Please take a moment to watch it. I’d love if you could tell me what you think!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • RSS Feed

6 Comments »

• "Ireland needs to change" says Keating | Derek Keating.net said:

[...] you may have noticed, I posted a video yesterday about my history with the community and more and today I have another video for you. This video [...]

• Niall McLaughlin said:

Hi Derek, I’m a final year student living in Lucan. It’s refreshing to know that someone who has been so involved in the area for many years will be representing us at the highest level in the future. I wish you every success in the election, you have my number one!

• Derek (author) said:

Hi Niall,

Thank you very much for your kind words and thank you for your No.1 vote!

If you need anything, please let me know,
    Derek

• David Nugent said:

Hi Derek,

Best of luck on Friday, i am confident that you will achieve election. Hoping to see some real change.

You have my number 1.

Regards
    David

• Bridget O´Driscoll said:

Well done DErek, if anyone deserves (if that´s the word?) it you do! I was following the results here in brasil and was really delighted to see you got elected. Congratulations to yourself and Anne, the hard work begins now so you have my prayers!!

• dermot morrissey said:

hi derek congrats to you and frances on getting elected. yes you did get my no.1 and frances my no.2.we have been in touch before and myself and valerie continue to support your excellent work for lucan.i tried contacting frances but was unable to access her email address to ask her to take down her posters in lucan before she gets fined. can you please pass this on tks and again congrats. dermot.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: